Just in time for winter, we've packed this box full of nature's best and most potent holistic and homeopathic remedies and preventatives to keep you in tip-top shape.
- For temporary relief of symptoms of flu such as fever, chills, body aches and pains.
- Cold Calm:
- For temporary relief of one or more of these cold symptoms: sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion.
- A.Vogel Soothing Pine Cough Drops:
- Made according to world famous Swiss Naturopath Alfred Vogel's original herbal recipe.
- PhytoLab Lemon Balm Herbal Tea:
- Lemon balm herb has a calming effect that promotes relaxation and soothes the digestive tract.
- House of Honey Pine-Infused Honey:
- This honey has a great floral tinge that becomes a perfect addition to tea, or (our personal favorite use) as a simple syrup. This makes this honey a perfect cold-season addition to bundt cakes, pound cakes, and cocktails.
Pine honey has anti-inflammatory properties. It is an antioxidant, immunostimulant, cleanser, and helps in the cure of some bacterial, dermatological, degenerative, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. When used externally it is beneficial for wounds and anti-rheumatic diseases.
Why We Chose These
By now you know that it's an old wives' tale that you can catch a cold simply by being out in bad weather, however there is still some truth to this statement.
Exposure to cold, dry air for extended periods of time can adversely affect your immune system, while the viruses that cause colds and the flu may spread more easily in cold temperatures. Add to that the late nights and holiday parties of the festive season and you've got a potential recipe for disaster on your hands!
But not if you approach the season with an arsenal of remedies that provide an extra layer of defense for your body's own immune and pathogen-fighting systems — and that's exactly what we've brought you in this season's box.